1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Rhode Island!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Orangesilvie, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Orangesilvie

Orangesilvie New Member

Hi to all. My name is Anthony, but my friends call me Bam-Bam (as in Bambam Bigelow)

I hate these self introduction things, so feel free to ask me whatever you want. I hail from corruption central...the great state of Rhode Island. I am a welder/fabricator, and industrial mechanic for the second largest wastewater treatment plant in New England. I love fast cars and trucks, and am in the process of making my "vette with a bed". My goal is to have my truck handle just like a vette while I'm passing it on the highway. I have had over 80 different cars, trucks, bikes, and boats since I was 14, with Silvie (01 Silverado) as the exception. I have had her for almost 5 years, and she isn't going anywhere soon. She's my baby, and even my wife knows she comes after Silvie.

So, thats it in a nutshell...want to know more, don't be shy...just ask!!
  2. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Member 100 Posts

Welcome Aboard Neighbor!
  3. Orangesilvie

Orangesilvie New Member

Thank you...nice to see another New Englander!
  4. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Member 100 Posts

5. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, enjoy the site.
  6. Orangesilvie

Orangesilvie New Member

I think I might be able to attend that...and I'll bring some Dell's...I will be the large gentleman holding a bucket, yelling "where's Salesguy!?!" walking aimlessly through the parking lot

And, thanks, Curky
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, Bam-Bam! :great:
  8. Orangesilvie

Orangesilvie New Member

Thank you, Mr. SurrealOne, but I cannot lift my truck...only lower it...she likes to lay down low. and I have to tell you, that is a nice rig you got there. I havent seen many longbeds that catch my eye, but yours looks real good.
  9. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  10. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider New Member 100 Posts

Welcome it's good to have you, and I must say that's a nice ride that you have!