1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Socal

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by PhillipL, May 16, 2013.

1. PhillipL

PhillipL New Member

Hi everyone I'm Phil from SoCal.. I have a 2002 Silverado Extra Cab that I really want to crack into and do some mods to... Engine, body etc.. The thing is pretty much bone stock... Gonna be asking a lot of questions since I will be doing just about all the work myself, so please be patient with me... Looking forward to being part of the group and picking everybody's brains...

2. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club from a SoCAl transplant! You are indeed in the correct place to find the indormation you need. The folk here are a great bunch, always willing to help. So jump in and start having fun while you learn.

3. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to The Club. Lots of info on here.

4. mad1500hd

mad1500hd Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! Good to see another LoCal SoCal...:)

Lots of good info always...this is has to be one of the best truck forums with very knowledgeable folks...

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Phil, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome, Phil! :great: I look forward to photos of your modding as you dig into it!