Hello from SW Ohio!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Warpath, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Warpath

Warpath New Member

My name is Eric and I live in SW Ohio, just north of Cincinnati. I own a Chevy Sliverado 2wd, ext. cab, long bed, that is indigo metallic in color. The truck has about 127K miles on it, and it has been a great truck. The 5.3 liter engine hasn't given me one lick of trouble. Minor repairs to be sure, include brakes and the fuel pump recently gave out.

I love to fish, and I tow my boat around the state of Ohio mainly to fish a lot. Hoping to get some great info on my truck to keep it running strong for several more years.

Thanks!

Eric

2. btmac8w

btmac8w Member

Welcome Eric!:sign0016:

3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:sign0016: welcome man ask away!!

4. omegafiler

omegafiler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the forum, and don't forget the pics!

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! What year is your Silverado?

6. sam5828

sam5828 Member

I used to be from Lima Welcome

7. Warpath

Warpath New Member

My Silverado is an '02, and I hope to get either a new Silverado in a few years, or the wife may win out and we'll get a Suburban or Yukon. I can see where they would be beneficial for a growing family. We have 2 labs currently, I fish a lot, and I imagine kids aren't out of the question either.

I'll try and find some pics of my truck. i've done some basic upgrades, but not much. It's been such a good truck, I wouldn't look at anything else right now.

Eric

8. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome. I glad to hear you like your truck and it's working out great for you. I always seem to have trouble being satisfied with one vehicle for any length of time but i'm trying to get better at it. :great: