1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from SW Ohio!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Warpath, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Warpath

Warpath New Member

My name is Eric and I live in SW Ohio, just north of Cincinnati. I own a Chevy Sliverado 2wd, ext. cab, long bed, that is indigo metallic in color. The truck has about 127K miles on it, and it has been a great truck. The 5.3 liter engine hasn't given me one lick of trouble. Minor repairs to be sure, include brakes and the fuel pump recently gave out.

I love to fish, and I tow my boat around the state of Ohio mainly to fish a lot. Hoping to get some great info on my truck to keep it running strong for several more years.

Thanks!

Eric
  2. btmac8w

btmac8w New Member

Welcome Eric!:sign0016:
  3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

:sign0016: welcome man ask away!!
  4. omegafiler

omegafiler New Member

Welcome to the forum, and don't forget the pics!
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! What year is your Silverado?
  6. sam5828

sam5828 New Member

I used to be from Lima Welcome
  7. Warpath

Warpath New Member

My Silverado is an '02, and I hope to get either a new Silverado in a few years, or the wife may win out and we'll get a Suburban or Yukon. I can see where they would be beneficial for a growing family. We have 2 labs currently, I fish a lot, and I imagine kids aren't out of the question either.

I'll try and find some pics of my truck. i've done some basic upgrades, but not much. It's been such a good truck, I wouldn't look at anything else right now.

Eric
  8. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome. I glad to hear you like your truck and it's working out great for you. I always seem to have trouble being satisfied with one vehicle for any length of time but i'm trying to get better at it. :great: