Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hello from The Kid

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by The KiiD, Jul 17, 2013.

1. The KiiD

The KiiD New Member

Hey yall im Brandon im from Parsippany NJ im 21 since June 16 and i drive a Blacked Out Chevy Avalanche (2003) with an intake ls1 injectors ngk plugs msd wires and KOOKS Custom Headers. i joined here from the avalanche club with Enkei who im sure will find this post and call me any hr now :great: but im gunna come outta hiding and join another club again. ill post some pics of my truck maybe a video or 3 one of these days. as far as job im right now not working but am i mechanic like my father who was a gm tech for awhile so im one of those kids who you can talk to and wont talk out of their ass about cars (that outta get me some brownie points from the locals :yipi:) anyway hopefully we can meet be friends share some laughs and opinions and live happy or atleast live lol have a good day thanks for reading :great:

2. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! I'm sure you will enjoy the site and all your help will be appreciated.

3. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club Brandon!

4. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!

5. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

OMG!!! He is Alive..... What's up there KIDDo??

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Brandon, it's great to have you aboard. I guess we won't hold Enkei against you. :lol:

8. The KiiD

The KiiD New Member

ENKEI!!!! yes im alive making some changes in life jus about settled and adjusted so figured i can rejoin some forums again like the old me aha how you been

- - - Updated - - -

ahahah sorry :whistle:

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

We got Carlisle coming up come on out for it Bring Pops.... Hows the family?

10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!