Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hello from the north woods of Minnesota

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by biglhot75, Sep 19, 2010.

1. biglhot75

biglhot75 New Member

Hi all,

I have owned my Silverado since it was new. It is a 1999 Z71 LS with 114,000 miles on it. I love to go hunting and fishing, but most of all love spending time with my wife and daughter. I was an over the road truck driver for 15 years, but that many years of eating truckstop food finally caught up with me. So I decided to get off the road and spend more time with my wife. I am an avid member of my church and try and help people out the best I can. There have been alot of people who have helped me through the years so I feel it is my turn to pay it forward.

I am a simple guy who likes things simple. Haven't always been that way, but as I get older it just makes life easier.. Have a great day...

Jim

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site Jim......:glasses:

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club Jim.

4. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome, Jim. I've got a lot of good info off this forum, even before I joined. I hope too that I can pass on anything to others that I may have come across through the years of driving Chevys. Good to have you aboard!

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard from another Northern MN guy here!

6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club Jim!

7. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!

8. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Greetings from wisconsin. I'm also a trucker but an LTL driver (Local P&D)

9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!!!!!

10. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !