1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from the tarheel state

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by firennc, Sep 20, 2009.

1. firennc

firennc New Member

Now that I have purchased my first Chevrolet, I thought it a good idea to join this forum. I used to be a dodge man until just this past Friday. I am now the owner of a 06’ Silverado with a 5.3. Sorry to say that I am already having my first problem with this truck. I know it can only get better from here. I was one of the last at the FD to go Chevy. So cheers!
  2. Silveradolady

Silveradolady New Member

Welcome to the site!
  3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I recently made the swap from dodge to chevy youll love your decision. welcome to the site
  4. zubbiez

zubbiez New Member

welcome to the site.............
  5. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Too bad your already having a problem. What seems to be the problem? Maybe we can help.
  6. firennc

firennc New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome! It seems to be a nice squeak under the hood. Was reading on one of the other threads to see what kind of trouble shooting i can do. Hope I don't have to start replacing parts just yet. I heading out now to see what kind of belts are on it.

Chris
  7. Welcome to the site
  8. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome from Concord, NC. Where in NC are you?
  9. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  10. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub New Member GMTC Sponsor

Welcome to the site, let us know if we can help you with your replacement parts.