1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Tigard, OR

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Froggy, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Froggy

Froggy New Member

I had to trade my first and only truck, a special ordered 1994 Sierra K1500 extended cab, for a minivan after our third child was born (easy - I've suffered enough!) Now that we're empty nesters, the college money has been redirected to repair my manhood. I'm now wearing a perma-grin over a (new style) 2007 Silverado 1500 LTZ extended cab in white with black leather. I've been AWOL toooo long; this thing's loaded to the gills and makes me feel like I'm climbing into a Cadillac. I was going to buy a new one @ $40K, but came across this one with the same option level and only 22K miles for $26K. The only thing that's making me crazy is that it's developed a squeaky serpentine belt. The search for an explanation is how I found this forum. I'm looking forward to more time on the motorcycle and exploring the wilderness in my new 4X4! My wife likes to travel by plane, and isn't so much about the journey, but even she can't get enough of the Caddy 4X4 and it's awsome butt warmer.

Thanks for the forum,

Justin Williamson
  2. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site Justin! Sounds like one sweet truck! Post some pics when you have a chance
  3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC, Justin. And how about some pictures of those sketchers..?... lol
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site Justin! My wife too likes my seat warmers as she does not have them in her Suburban. BTW, I live about 30 miles North of Portland towards Mt.St.Helens.
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! We stayed in a RV park in Tigard when we visit my daughter in Portland. Congrat's on the new truck!
  6. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum Justin!
  7. johnsstart

johnsstart Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site :great:
  8. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site!
  9. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. I'm glad you like your truck good price too.
  10. zackyv55146

zackyv55146 Rockstar 100 Posts

yea man welcome make urself at home there is nothing but good people here.:great: