1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Upstate New York!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Malin726, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Malin726

Malin726 New Member

Hey all. Just picked up my 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 this past Saturday. Must say, I absolutely love it.
    With 19kmi on the odometer she's really in mint condition. I come from the Subaru realm previously so I do have an itch for modifications.
    With this truck I don't plan to do much to her, but a list of things I am eyeing include: Extendable Tow Mirrors, Better wheels, 3" - 4" lift of some kind.
    And possibly a new grill, but I'm not sure at the moment. Any recommendations at all are very helpful. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome where in NY are you?
  3. Malin726

Malin726 New Member

About an hour south of Albany. Hudson area.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice I used to go up there all the time I was at Bear mt this past weekend..
  5. BRB46

BRB46 Rockstar Gold Member 100 Posts

Welcome and nice looking truck.
  6. Malin726

Malin726 New Member

Thanks! Hey I'm possibly looking into the Rough Country 3.5 or 4.75 inch lifts. Does anyone have any experience with these or RC for that matter?

Thanks,
  7. BRB46

BRB46 Rockstar Gold Member 100 Posts

I have the 2.5" leveling kit and the torsion keys are re-indexed but your truck I think uses a different setup being different body style. I like the RC kit so far.
  8. Malin726

Malin726 New Member

Cool, I think the 3.5 will be sufficient.
  9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club fellow NYer!! Nice truck also... Looks like you dont have any snow there if your pics are recent.. I bet its cccooooolllllldddddd Though.:happy:
  10. Malin726

Malin726 New Member

Haha, yeah, the pics are from this past Saturday. It snowed the day I picked my truck up. These tires have got to go! =p