1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello GM owners

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jccraveswaves, Nov 13, 2010.

1. jccraveswaves

jccraveswaves New Member

Howdy I am JC and I own a 2002 Chevy S-10 ZR2 and I am a contractor from Florida. Can't believe I didn't think to join sooner!
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

:sign0016:To the Site JC......:glasses:
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome!! Nice job in getting an album put together so soon. Nice looking truck!
  4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  5. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Great job getting started on albums, blogs, and profile completion!
  6. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  7. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GM truck club JC. Nice job getting the photo album done so quickly. Mine took me 2 weeks, & I had to get help to figure it out... ha ha ha :)
  8. Sam_A

Sam_A New Member

Welcome to the club!
  9. jccraveswaves

jccraveswaves New Member

I am good with pictures. But I can't seem to figure out the signature for this.
  10. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts

Go to your personal page JC & look in the left column. There you will see edit avatar, profile & signature.