Hello to all yall! I'm new to the site!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by 1995Cheyenne, Sep 24, 2012.

1. 1995Cheyenne

1995Cheyenne New Member

Hos everybody doin? I live in the Dallas area and recently decided to start reading and posting on this forum, and i'm glad I did. I drive a 1995 C1500, V6 4.3L (wanted the big V8 but my job requires ALOT of driving on self expense). I plan on doing some things with it, a moderate lift (max 6"), some bigger tires, exhaust work, etc. I will definitely keep all yall posted and thanks for all the help and info thus far!

front side.jpg

2. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome bro! Does it have the 5 speed too? Mine is a V6/5 Speed. Welcome to the site!

tom

3. 1995Cheyenne

1995Cheyenne New Member

Nah man I got the automatic, my last truck was a standard though. Besides, Dallas traffic is BRUTAL and having to crawl through it for 2 hours in a standard would kill me! xD By the way, the rims on your green truck, are those Mickey Thompsons?

4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard.

5. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nah. they are Pacer wheels. I have a set of factory wheels I am going to put on next time I buy tires.

6. 1995Cheyenne

1995Cheyenne New Member

Thanks Als09Sierra, glad to be here.
    [MENTION=12002]moogvo[/MENTION]- Well they look good man. Ive got Mangels on mine but I really dont like them (they came with the truck)...keeping my eyes open for sum'n a little more classic-looking