1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello to all yall! I'm new to the site!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by 1995Cheyenne, Sep 24, 2012.

1. 1995Cheyenne

1995Cheyenne New Member

Hos everybody doin? I live in the Dallas area and recently decided to start reading and posting on this forum, and i'm glad I did. I drive a 1995 C1500, V6 4.3L (wanted the big V8 but my job requires ALOT of driving on self expense). I plan on doing some things with it, a moderate lift (max 6"), some bigger tires, exhaust work, etc. I will definitely keep all yall posted and thanks for all the help and info thus far!

front side.jpg
  2. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts

Welcome bro! Does it have the 5 speed too? Mine is a V6/5 Speed. Welcome to the site!

tom
  3. 1995Cheyenne

1995Cheyenne New Member

Nah man I got the automatic, my last truck was a standard though. Besides, Dallas traffic is BRUTAL and having to crawl through it for 2 hours in a standard would kill me! xD By the way, the rims on your green truck, are those Mickey Thompsons?
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard.
  5. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts

Nah. they are Pacer wheels. I have a set of factory wheels I am going to put on next time I buy tires.
  6. 1995Cheyenne

1995Cheyenne New Member

Thanks Als09Sierra, glad to be here.
    [MENTION=12002]moogvo[/MENTION]- Well they look good man. Ive got Mangels on mine but I really dont like them (they came with the truck)...keeping my eyes open for sum'n a little more classic-looking