Hello ....

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by dvdman, Oct 25, 2012.

1. dvdman

dvdman New Member

I am from Aurora IL. and just took over a 2004 GMC Envoy SLE. I have driven it before and really like the SUV. I have 2 kids (7 and 9) and I needed something bigger and safer for them. I started altering it already. I ordered some dvd players in the headrest. Also looking to exchange the cloth seats to leather. I will see how expensive that will cost. Also, the radio is not working. I was hoping someone could point me in the direction for a touch screen radio or maybe a vendor than has a good reputation. Thanks everyone! I look forward to being part of this forum!
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

Regarding the touchscreen radio -- I have a Kenwood Excelon DNX6960 and am very pleased with it. That's an older unit. I keep eyeing the newer ones but am so satisfied with what I have that I'm looking just to look -- with no intent to upgrade any time soon...
  3. donyms

donyms New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you with us. :glasses:
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  5. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club. I use to date a chick from Aurora when I went to school in Juliet. Had to say it since I have not here that name for about 14yrs, haha