1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by TwoKatz, Oct 27, 2013.

1. TwoKatz

TwoKatz New Member

I am from Calgary, Alberta. And I found your forums while trying to find some info on my 2008 Silverado. I was surfing your site and I am really enjoying the info and help I see..:great:
  2. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! And yep! This is a good place get the assistance you need from good group of serious folk.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Welcome. Love it up in Alberta. I spent some time there coming up from Northern Idaho.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  5. TwoKatz

TwoKatz New Member

Nice trucks.. yeah I love alberta also.. But we just got snow yesterday, really not ready for it..
  6. the phantom

the phantom Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club.. BBRRRRRRRRRRR I hate snow.. and yes Im not ready either.. still have to stack 10 cord of wood and find a plow truck.... sure hope it doesn't snow here soon or I will be caught with my pants down.. And Im right in the Lake Erie snow belt spot too... Uggghhhhh!!
  7. ChevyFan

Yeah. My brother lives up in Anchorage and they got snow yesterday as well. It was 80 in Dallas when I was talking with him.

I actually would like to have about a 2 week winter vacation each year to anywhere in the rockies.
  8. TwoKatz

TwoKatz New Member

The mountains are gorgeous in the winter time and if you are a skier then you must come.. I am not but I will take a photo of you for the club...lol
  9. ChevyFan

Please do. I lived in Idaho and Washington State for 25 years so I've had my share of snow. :)