1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by MixedLove, Nov 10, 2009.

1. MixedLove

MixedLove New Member

Hello every1, my real names John. Great site here, very friendly and not alot of junk posting going on. Well as some of you may wonder about my name it's kinda random and truth full. For I love my Blue Ovals ( Ford products ). I also love my 96 Z71, I'm not here to debate wich is best ect. Cause we all know that answer is........... Well up to the beerholder!!! LOL anyways I'm from central Illinois and just checking out the site. I don't have the internet. I am using my girlfriends computer. I was looking for a good site to join for questions ect about my truck. Out of the ones I looked at your site is the best. It's plain, friendly and easy to navigate!!! keep up the great work everyone. I look forward to reading more on the site. Ok so you all may be wondering what rides I own, ok heres the list..... 1972 Ford LTD with a 400M, 1983 Mercury Capri L with a 351W, 1996 Nissan D21 with a 4 banger, 1996 Z71 with a 305, last but not least my pride and joy. 2004 Mach 1 281ci with a 5 spd of course. I will try to get pics of the truck up in a week or so. I work retail and only get on the net once or twice a week. Just give me time, for a teaser it's 2 tone with green upper and lower with tan in the middle. I love the color combo. Never saw it till I bought mine. then I noticed there are 3 in town just like it. lol Oh well mines the cleanest!!!!
  2. DIGS16

DIGS16 New Member

welcome to the site
  3. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! I've had some good "blue ovals" in the past, but I always seem to come back home to my Chevy!
  4. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

Welcome to the site. I'm not personally a fan of any newer Fords but I was thoroughly impressed by my 04 Ranger XLT 4x4 when I owned it. I am a fan however of all classics all around. Sounds like you have a pretty full garage there. No need to limit yourself to just posting your truck pics.

-Greg
  5. MixedLove

MixedLove New Member

I will try to post a few pics of all the rides. I hope to take sum pics to day. excuse the fact that they are dirty. LOL I hate dirty rides but with trying to get stuff ready for winter it's hard.

I agree with u Crakums_GT, I don't get along with many newer vehicles. They all seem to be to much "cookie cutter" design. live they al have no personality. I was looking for either a Ford or Gm when I came across my truck. I knew i didn't want new. I just wanted a V8 extended cab 4x4. That wasn't all beat to heck.
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

We have had a few Ford's and they were good cars, never had a Mopar though. The funny thing is you ask a Ford guy what he thinks of Chevy, and he'll tell you there junk. Ask a Chevy guy what he thinks of Ford, and he'll tell you there crap too so it's kind of equal.
  7. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!
  8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:
  9. Triton911BJ

Triton911BJ New Member

Welcome aboard
  10. MixedLove

MixedLove New Member