1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

hello...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by tb184205, Jan 20, 2010.

1. tb184205

tb184205 New Member

hello everyone i just became a registered member and just wanted to introduce myself.....
  2. tb184205

tb184205 New Member

i just bought a 2009 GMC Sierra WT 4x4 and it only has 1,556 miles on the truck and i have only had it about a month...problem being i am a redneck and want to buy a small lift, tires, and wheels already... i was wondering if anybody out there had any input about rough country's 3 in lift for $250 or the price is $430 if you add the upper control arms and ball joints? with this lift, i want to run a 285/75/17 toyo open country AT on a procomp 17x9 rim...will i have any significant mods to complete or issues by fitting this combo on my new truck??? like i said its brand new and i don't want to ruin a good thing... thanks for all comments.
  3. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site...sorry, I do not know anything about rough country lifts. I have a BDS lift kit and love it.
  4. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 New Member

Welcome to the club!!
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:
  6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!
  7. Chevyboy96

Chevyboy96 New Member ROTM Winner

Welcome To The Site, Hope To See You Around :glasses: