Hello...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by luvmyukon, Mar 30, 2011.

1. luvmyukon

luvmyukon New Member

I am a proud owner of a 99 GMC Yukon. Its has a little lift, nice big tires, headers and dual exhuast. I freaking love it!

I have a PROBLEM though....my ac and heater sux! The heater only works when I am going 70+ mph and only is hot for maybe a minute. The ac does the exact same thing. I have put freon in it...nothing happened. I changed out the Heater Valve...still no heat. Then under the driver dash I found that the Blend Door Actuator arm was loose so I put the little plastic deals and spring bake in the arm...again nothing. No heat no ac. It blows great though.

Im so frustrated with this i went through the winter with no heat and now summer time I need ac.

Please help me out!

Krystal J.
    Texas

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

WElcome aboard. you may be best off posting this question in the general tech section.

3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome Krystal! I am sure another member with chime in with some answers for you.

4. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! It sounds like you have an AWESOME ride! I can't help you with your question but I suggest that you post it in one of the tech forums. You should have better luck getting a response there. Best of luck to you!

5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!! Weird problem...I hope you find an answer soon....I'm interested in seeing what the possible problem(s) could be.

6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

8. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club Krystal

9. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

welcome 2 the club, sorry i have no answers

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

are the heater/ac controls electric or manual(push button/digital or dials/sliders)cause it could be the control module

10. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club I'm sure someone can help you