Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Freemer, Apr 23, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. Freemer

Freemer New Member

Hello I am Tony from SoCal I own a 2003 Z71 4X4 Extended cab totally stock except for a flowmaster muffler, Snug Top XL with remote and a Bedrug and window tint. The Truck has just turned 29K on the OD. I wish to lift it a bit and change the tires/wheels combo soon. I look forward to sharing our enthusiasm for chevy trucks and sharing information with others. I also own a vintage Chevy Elco 1967 and my bro owns one also ('68 SS). I look forward to updating my profile with more information.

Just wanted to introduce myself a bit for now and say hi.

Tony
  2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome aboard. Have a great group of people here and we're willing to help with any problems you may have. Looking forward to some pictures. Oh, I love Elcos.
  3. jfk

jfk New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey, welcome to the site. 29k on an 03? That's some low mileage. Good to have you and I look forward to seeing more of you on here. And of course, more of your vehicles. Get your brother on here too. I'd love to see some pictures of that '68 as well.
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site........
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC Tony, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:
  7. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! Let's see some pic's of your truck and the Elco's.
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  9. AutoAnything

AutoAnything New Member 100 Posts

Welcome the forum Tony, enjoy!!!
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great: