Help a brother find a cool truck!

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Cableguy, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Well I'm still on the hunt...How bout this one. Post what you think. I need tow ability and hot rod potential.

[​IMG]
    "$5400, Fully loaded, with working AC, Keyless and Auto start. Very well maintained, lots of new parts, rare towing mirrors (used for light towing) Has the Chevy 350 (5.7liter) which runs perfect! Only 280km, which for a 94 is only 20,000k a year!

Safety and Emm included.

So much to list, the 20 inch rims included, tires about a month old!!!!

Body and interior in Top shape!"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

I think this one is too much $
    $7500 1990 chevy Z71 silverado 244,000km 350 V8 ,cd player, new 33 inch tires and rims, new body and paint, 3 inch body lift, flowmaster exhaust, too much to list

[​IMG]
  3. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

This one has my eye too.
    96 Sierra 2wd no motor listed, no mileage listed but $5500
    says to call for details...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  4. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

The first truck and second truck are interesting. I could go "Ape-S**t" on them. The middle one is kinda done already but...I don't know. I'm kinda ify on other peoples work. The Suburban could be "Jamie's Sic a$$ hauler" from hell, with a few of my crazy mods.
    The pick up truck could be turned into a monster too. "Blue midnite terror" the ground pounding GMC. Leaves a patch where ever it goes...LOL
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member

I do like the first one. High mileage but she looks very well maintained and lots of goodies!
  6. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Ya think so. Don't forget thats 280000Km not miles. So thats about 174000 miles.
    Mileage doesn't bother me on a 350 cuz even if I don't have time its about $1000 to rebuild...big deal, eh.
    Or I could start jamming Keith Black pistons, Nasty rods and crank, lumpy cam into this thing. I'd just have to find the time.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  7. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member

Exactly! I have seen the bone stock version for around the same price and someone has already dumped a few grand into this one so you you would be ahead of the game.

Nice find Jamie:great:
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

I like the burban, that's a good find. The first 4wd pickup looks done already, so what else you gonna do as a project? The last one looks like a work truck, which is good if you want a reg cab long bed, I had one of them once.
  9. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Ya the Suburban would be nice in 4wd though. The 1/2 ton is like a blank canvass for me...:wink:
  10. GM_Guy

GM_Guy New Member

I like the suburban, it will be a good tow vehicle, and good for other things too.
    I get good mileage out of mine, and in about 2000 miles of driving, has only used only a 1/2 pint of oil. 192k miles on the orig 350, a tiny puff of blue smoke on first startup. not too bad
  11. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Valve seals are fairly cheap to get done. That would get rid of your little morning poofy.
  12. GM_Guy

GM_Guy New Member

yeah, I'll do them soon