Help Admin the Facebook Page?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Apr 17, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Did that already or you mean like pictures?

3. BASSIST

BASSIST Rockstar 100 Posts

You had me at "Free" Sticker lol

4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

How often are we talking ones a day a couple times a week? Also what do you want posted; some blogs, threads, Pics from the site? Give me some more info on what you are looking for.

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am on there often. I would enjoy doing it. I went to the page the other day and wondered who the admin was. Like Curky said, "more details". But, I am sure that it can't take up a whole lot of time.

6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm interested. Like has already been said, I'd certainly like to hear more details.

7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

*- [MENTION=21316]stev[/MENTION]e ,I was looking around the face book page. I think you should have a subscribe button. With @rileyjr16 , @BASSIST , @Pikey , @SupplySgt , and I would be a good start. I’m sure if we don’t do a good enough job and you took us off admen we won’t take it personal (hey we still get a sticker):great:. With this many of us, you could assign certain things to certain people for example; a=posts, b=blogs, c= pictures, d= to cover all.
    I’m sure you see what I’m saying here. I just think something like this would help make sure things are not doubled. This is just an idea.

8. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Sure why not! Im on facebook most of the day as it is. haha

9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i could swing it

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

ok, let me look at this later this holiday weekend. My head is about to explode right now ... thanks for the interest guys.