1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Help Admin the Facebook Page?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Apr 17, 2012.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

i would be down for it too since im always on facebook as is
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

ok, shoot me a PM with your Facebook username and let's just have a go at this for a few weeks. The goal is to just merge the two worlds so we get a ton of interest on FB to bring people back to this website.
  3. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

Sent, I don’t know if you receive notification from clubs. Check on GM Street club when you have time, I know you are busy just giving you info
  4. ChevyFan

The trick is that I have to add you in as a friend (I think) before I can make you an admin. I'm doing that but it's not an instant process, looks like it takes a few hours to make it all work.
  5. Curky

I added you. Just let me know what you want me to do, when you figure it out.If you want me to do a specific or just have at it.
  6. Curky

Sorry was not available for contest, I am a plainer not a latest min guy. I hope this did not hurt my chance to help. [MENTION=21316]stev[/MENTION]e
  7. Curky

No problem, I would love to help in any way I can. Just let me know and I will be all over it. This is the best site ever [MENTION=21316]stev[/MENTION]e you have done a great job here. I will be here for the long haul. I like being a part of something.
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

We still doing this?
  9. ChevyFan

I had given access to at least one user and it's going pretty well. You have to befreind the gmtruckclub jones person on the page in order to be made an admin on the page overall.