Help finding Certain Rims

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by ippielb, Apr 17, 2010.

1. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

This summer i'm wanting to get different rims, mine suffered really bad from all the gravel road driving i was doing, but now i don't need to do hardly any. So, now i'm looking to get new rims, and new tires, because my steering was royally screwed, and put slanted wear on my tires, even after i got two wheel alignments. Also getting new ball joints so no need to say anything about my wear. But here's the rim, Eagle Alloy 064,
    [​IMG]
    I cannot find these rims in 18" anywhere. So, now i need to expand my search to rims that look like this. I'm planning on getting rims, and either 35" tires, or 37" tires. Toyo Open Country Mud Terrains, or BFG KM2, or Nitto Mud Grapplers. I wont be driving my truck around much, just on weekends and to special events. I'm investing in a $500 bagger car and drive that sucker to work.

Does anyone know of rims that look like this but come in 18" diameter? I would like the rims to make the tires stick out the sides of my truck, giving it a wide stance. I believe that's low backspacing?

2. ethan1029

ethan1029 Member

negative offset, plus a wider rim, probably a 10" for you will give the truck a wider stance assuming u get a wide (12.50 or 13.50) tire to go with the rim. check out the 20x10 mazzi hulks, there a nice bold looking wheel and not too much different than the one u have shown.

3. ippielb

I would like the rims to have the spokes machined like the eagle alloys, the Mazzi Hulks in black have black spokes. Thanks though, so its a negative offset that makes the rims stick out?

4. at4rxj

at4rxj New Member

Lower backspacing will make them stick out. The backspacing is your mounting surface in relation to the inside of the rim, and will be what you want to pay attention to. I don't know what stock wheels are on these yet, but I'm sure someone will chime in.

5. ippielb

Not to concerned about the stock rims, as they fit with my lift, my tires on my stock rims are just too wide, and my a-arms took a bite out of my two front tires. And my ion alloy rims right now have nice backspacing keeping everything tucked nicely, but i want my truck to have a more aggressive stance.

6. ippielb

No one? I am getting low on places to find rims.