Help Fine Tune My Lift Plans

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Jeremy09LTZCrew, Apr 6, 2012.

1. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

It is a company to def check with, they have great customer service and are willing to help you anyway possible. Just got done talking with them actually and will be purchasing my lift and rims from them soon.

The product list:
    7"-9" front lift, Fox coilovers and shocks, powdercoated blue tractions, all the mounts and hardware, 6" deaver leaf springs, shock clamps, and new rims, 20x10 Fuel off road revolvers with -24 offset, right around 5500 shipped to michigan. IDK about yall but thats a great deal on a quality product, and there lift also only extends track width up front about 1/2 inch. which is the same as a fabtech lift.

2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's not bad at all. I was looking at the Fox or King coilovers as well. I'm looking for a little bit less lift, but otherwise that's pretty much what I'm looking for. I don't need the wheels yet either, so that could end up being quite reasonable indeed.

3. sfdefender24

It seems like alot of lift but when you look at the trucks that have theses lifts on them it doesnt look like a lot. Its mainly to help you run a deeper rim and wider tire if you want, which for me is what im looking at doing, mainly b/c i like to go to the OBX in NC and silver lake sand dunes in MI.

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'd need a stepladder to get into a truck with 9" of lift, as I'm vertically challenged. Climbing into my truck is already somewhat amusing, but at least I'm not as short as AMac. :)

5. sfdefender24

im 5'11" and its a struggle to climb into my brothers trucks that has 9 inches with 38s. I think im gonna stick right around 7 and run 35s for now lil better on gas then 37s..haha

6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm planning on 6-7 with 35s as well. I'm also planning to get a set of 18s for offroad use to give me a bit more sidewall. While I was originally thinking about 8, practicality in use as a DD struck me so 6ish is my compromise.

7. sfdefender24

Same here im gonna have my 20x10 with 35s for my daily driver then have a set of 18x9 wtih 35s for when i go to the dunes and/or beaches.

8. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

[MENTION=37976]sfdefender24[/MENTION] all that sounds great except the MI part! :sign0020:Let me know when you get back so we can go hit up Carova beach. I know a few other members that would be interested.

9. sfdefender24

[MENTION=40941]aloxdaddy99[/MENTION] ill be sure to do so..

10. Donaldnn

Donaldnn New Member

Well Award trucks run a edition of a multilink but that, seems to be a customized job. There are some lovely packages out for the 03 and mature trucks just nothing for the KKBS. Dazzula revocation is one organization that creates one of those packages.