Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Help!!! Hard left turn

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by disturbedvn, Jul 29, 2010.

1. disturbedvn

disturbedvn New Member

Hope someone might be able to help. I have a 1999 GMC Yukon SLT 4wd 5.7lt. auto 4 door. Today i went to make a tight left and it felt like someone was holding the truck back i had to give more gas to get it to move. I hear no dragging noise, no clunk, bang or boom. just feels like the truck is held back. I jacked it up and checked the hub bearings NO excessive wheel play at all. Next i drained the front. and rear diff to see if there was and metal in it at all, that seemed to look good as well Drained transfer case as well, all good. (i was planning on doing that any in the next couple of weeks so wasn't a total waste.) I have no ABS or brake lamps lit on dash. and Abs pump doesn't seem to be kicking on either.no wobble going down the road, and no issue turning right. It almost feels when you try to tight turn in 4WD low. (and No it's not in 4wd) please help!!!