1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Help. I cant find color match door handles for my truck.

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by BowTie4Life, May 3, 2009.

1. BowTie4Life

BowTie4Life New Member

I have a 2007 Silverado Crew Cab that I am wanting to put painted door handles on. Doors and tailgate actually. I have searched and searched trying to find them but I am at a loss. I tried ebay too. The color of my pick-up is called blue granite metallic. Color code is U 928L. I am not sure what the color is called for GMC trucks. But either way if anyone knows where I can find some or have some suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Adam
  2. mehoff400

mehoff400 New Member

you should be able to order painted matched door handles from the dealer i believe
  3. bubba33

bubba33 New Member

I don't know if you will be able to get that color from the dealer.I know they have mirror covers but not all the colors though. GM direct only shows chrome door handles.I had a hard time finding my color which is dark cherry. So I gave up and bought satin black handles and mirror covers.
  4. Jacqson

Jacqson Member

Go down to the dealer and give them your VIN. They will be able to match your truck color perfectly. I don't know if they will have your door handles in that color but you can at least have your current door handles painted with the matching paint.
  5. SPD2008

SPD2008 New Member

I saw some on eBay a couple days ago. Didn't notice if your color was listed but there was a long list of colors available. The covers i'm referring to were actually plastic covers that were applied over the existing handle and surround that were applied with 3m tape. They weren't actual replacement handles.