Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Help Me Choose My Wheels. :) 2010 Silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by slimcubby, Dec 30, 2010.

1. slimcubby

slimcubby Member

I am debating between these rims. I kind of have my eye on the XD Hoss but want your opinions. Maybe if you have them you can post pics too. :)

Going on a 2010 1500 Silverado White in 18's.

1. XD Hoss
    [​IMG]

2. Ultra Gauntlet
    [​IMG]

3. Pro Comp - 7031
    [​IMG]

4. Pro Comp - 7033
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  2. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Well if it was my truck I would go with the HOSS. IMO it would bring out a mean look but the extra little chrome would complement your white silverado !
  3. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Well if you're stuck on black then I have to agree with Random sandwich for the exact reason he states, more chrome. Something so people can see there is actually a wheel on there & not just a big black cave. When you add up the wheel, tire, & wheel well all being black, that's a big black area without any definition. Unless your truck is in the bright sunlight all the time, people won't be able to see any definition.
  4. Cowboy33

Cowboy33 New Member

I would go with the Hoss for same reason as randomsandwich.
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Im not a fan of aftermarket rims,especially black as per the same reasons stephan gave,but if i had to pick one it would be the Hoss rims.
  6. hardwickn

hardwickn Rockstar

im going to have to say the gaunlets lol. but thats just me. i think you should pic what wheels you want.
  7. Patman

Patman Rockstar

154700_114324198635281_100001731033933_81868_339386_n.jpg hope this helps...
  8. Patman

Patman Rockstar

i would also pick the Hoss... have you considered the monsters or the rockstars. the rockstars you can remove the star and paint it to match you truck or just leave it chrome to accent the chrome from your truck. i personally love black wheels. if i had a 4x4 and planing on using it as such i would get american racing black steel wheels with the red stripe on them, i put some on a black ram 1500 with a lift the other day at my shop and it looked really cool and the cost was low. plus if you bend the steel wheel just beat it back into shape. that my 2 cents but i do like toe hoss out of the 4 wheels...
  9. Runnerboy23

Runnerboy23 Rockstar 100 Posts

I say Hoss there sick + they look good on white trucks
  10. TexasEdition

TexasEdition Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Of those choices, the Hoss look best to me.