1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Help me upgrade my 2007 Suburban LTZ

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by DGulliver, Jun 21, 2011.

1. DGulliver

DGulliver New Member

Hey guys, just got a 2007 Suburban LTZ 4WD, and am going to sell the '02 Z71 'burb. I put 195k on the '02 and looking forward to the '07.

I did a search, but couldn't find a definitive list- What are some of the favorite mods/upgrades on the '07 and up? I've read about a dash info center upgrade, the headlights/fog lamps thing- what else is good to do with these? Any specific maintenance things to watch for? Thanks for helping me get the most out of it!
  2. McMahan

McMahan New Member

Hello my fellow Tennessean!!!! I am a big fan of custom tuning. You gain gain more power, better MPG, better shift points ect... A cai and a exhaust would be plenty for for the burban. As far as knowing any maint issues there are I am not very familuar with the suburban and cant offer advice there.

G/L with it
  3. Kraziken

Kraziken New Member

4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to thew club. Lift kit, wheels and tires.
  5. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You can buy my level kit and rear blocks (if you dont have air ride)
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sorry Alston, but the NBS 1500 'Burbs have rear coil springs.:grrrrrr:
  7. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I tried......
  8. DGulliver

DGulliver New Member

Thanks guys,

I saw the thread about the info center display, and the headlamp/driving light thing- I just wondered if there was more easy upgrade stuff like that. Love my truck!
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sway bars.... If you enjoy driving it and want to have some fun (taking turns at 70mph) Change out the sway bars. I have done it in my past 3 trucks.I now have Hellwig Bars front and rear on my 08 Avalanche and love it.....I drive my truck like a Vette... :)