Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

HELP on S-10 missing

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by jstforfunn, Sep 28, 2010.

1. jstforfunn

jstforfunn New Member

Good comp. wires firing, spark plugs new. Could it be one of the injectors not injecting correctly, Has a miss and is running on 3 cyl. on ldle and driving. Oh it is a 2.2 help me.
    Or should I just put a TPI motor in and get it over with. lOL.
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Need year and make... to tell you more since there are several versions of the 2.2L in the S-10
  3. jstforfunn

jstforfunn New Member

s-10 it is a 1995

It is a 1995 s-10 that has just been sitting now for a month.
  4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Timing chain been done? also how about the head? since the 95s were notorious for head gasket and head problems. also yes you may have a problem with the injectors (im not realy sure on the process for checking them)
  5. coreyallen11

coreyallen11 Rockstar

ive heard of disconnecting the wiring from the injector and taking a 9 volt and 2 wires and you should hear a click if its good and nothing if its bad not sure on it but its a thought
  6. Quad racer#212

Quad racer#212 Rockstar

Sounds like the ignition control module. Its a shot in the dark but i would look into it.