1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

help plz!!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Parts eBay' started by zackyv55146, Mar 17, 2011.

1. zackyv55146

zackyv55146 New Member

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Its hard to tell from the Picture......What is the part on your Door Panel you're asking about???....also what Year is your Truck??

Here is a Link to C/K Resto.....the Interior section of their Web site.....maybe you can find the part your Looking for.....

Link,
    http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/Chevy-GMC-Truck-Door-Components
  3. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

LMC truck doesn't have it??
  4. zackyv55146

zackyv55146 New Member

mines a 88 sle and i need that little fabric trim but for the passenger side and no lmc failed me
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Your Truck being an....88" and your just looking for the little Fabric Trim......the place to go would be a.....Auto Upholstery Shop.
  6. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Dang if LMC doesn't have it thats not looking good. My next guess is junk yard and get new fabric put on it.
  7. zackyv55146

zackyv55146 New Member

damn u would think there would be a website that sells em somwhere, ive check all the junkyards in town and all the panels are different :(
  8. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL New Member 1000 Posts