Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Help With 05" Silverado, Running Rough....

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Ryan silvani, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Ryan silvani

Ryan silvani New Member

Hello my name is Ryan Silvani I have 2005 chevy silverado v8 5.3l 4wd my truck started to run rough so I had my buddy come over and he scanned it said it was mass flow senser and o2 senser and mis fire I changed my mass flow senser and ran my truck for a few hours ran fine perfect then hours later it came back mire scanned it and got same codes be sides my mass flow senser so I fixed one code but still lost could it be my intake gasket leak

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

****THREAD MOVED****
    To The
    GENERAL CHEVY/GM TECH QUESTION SECTION

:sign0016:To the Site Ryan, for us to give you the Correct Advice and/or Help, we need to know what Trouble Codes came-up when your Buddy Scanned your Truck, as of right now, all of us would be just Guessing as to What the Problem is, and how to Fix it.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014