Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Help with exhaust selection!!

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Jess' Hoe, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Jess' Hoe

Jess' Hoe New Member

Hi there,

I am wanting to get an exhaust put on my 1996 chevy tahoe and i am looking for some suggestion on what exhaust to get. I dont want it all loud and stupid sounding....i want a nice low roar :) Any suggestions?
  2. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

did you try youtube? thats what helped me find mine. type in 1996 chevy tahoe exhaust and you should get lots of results. I know alot of people prefer flowmaster super 40 or 44's. I myself like it a bit louder and went with the 10 series. flowmaster and other muffler companies do have good quality sound clips which can help in your selection.
  3. Jess' Hoe

Jess' Hoe New Member

AWESOME! good idea! thank you!
  4. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy Rockstar 100 Posts

curious as to what exhaust You went with
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  5. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

X2! I would have suggested a Cherry bomb brand. I know most people think that thy are cheaply made and crap but I love the sound so much better than the flow master. It's deep and it rumbles. I have the Cherry Bomb Extreme which is the loudest one they offer but they have lower models that are deep but still "quite".