1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Help With GMC Envoy Low Performance Light On??

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by colistajones, Apr 16, 2014.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. colistajones

colistajones New Member

I was driving down the highway and my engine shut off completely. The low engine performance light came on as well as the check engine light . Sat there for a few minutes and it started right up. Took it to the shop and they couldn't find a problem. Has been doing that since. Sometimes it takes two minutes to run again and sometimes an hour sometimes it won't start at all til I unplug the battery. Has anyone else had this problem? If so your input would be highly appreciated.

2. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Hey Colista,

I am sorry to hear your are having this concern with your Envoy. Please let us know if you plan to have your GMC dealership look into this for you. If so, please private message me your name, VIN, phone number, and dealership name.

Erica Tiffany
    GM Customer Care