Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Help With Headers

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by 95_Silverado, Sep 29, 2009.

1. 95_Silverado

95_Silverado Member

I'm lookin to put headers on my 95 silverado 5.7, and was wondering if anyone had an opinion on which headers to use.

2. m.gauthier

m.gauthier New Member

Quality or price?

I mean Hedman are a great brand but they are pricey.

I also saw some guys posting about Summit shorty headers. They said they were good and they are a very good price

3. jrstroh_96

jrstroh_96 New Member

Dont use flowtech. Made that mistake

4. 95_Silverado

95_Silverado Member

i was looking at a pair of summit headers and they're only 171 with shipping. is there any big modifications that will have to be made to instal them?

5. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

those are the ones im looking at.from what i understand they should bolt right up

6. Land Shark

Land Shark Rockstar 100 Posts

I have Edelbrock on mine with ceramic coating. I got mine from Summit Racing. They installed in about two hours. Direct bolt on to factory exhaust.

7. 95_Silverado

95_Silverado Member

thanks guys...ill keep you posted with pics when they arrive and are installed. :great::great: