Help with Part and Part #

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Metaluzc, Jun 29, 2011.

  1. Metaluzc

    Metaluzc Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

    I had the inside of my driver's side door off and noticed that this part was just hanging there. Looks like it should be attached to the door panel inside the speaker area but the plastic keeping it attached is broken off. Not sure what the part is actually called or the part number. Only things I could find on the part were: SP-PA97A and EASA13KH01B4 and they don't bring up anything when I type the sequences in google. Help?

  2. redneck70

    redneck70 Rockstar

    Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  3. Metaluzc

    Metaluzc Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

    That would be it. thanks.
  4. redneck70

    redneck70 Rockstar

    No problem, glad I could help.

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos