1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Help!!!!

Discussion in 'GM Electrical Tech' started by Deadkennedys29, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Help guys! turned the heater blower level to hard and now the switch doesn't work anymore...And its upstate NY. really need the heat.. and until i can get the whole unit in the mail... does anyone know the PINOUT of the heater wiring so i can put a jumper in there to get my heat working until it comes in the mail.

2. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Can't help, but I know what your suffering though-4 years in the winters of Syracuse was enough for me.

3. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

What kind of truck would narrow down the fix...

Layer up, and good luck!

4. Yeah.. ended up finding the switch somewhere so i didnt have to wait for it to be mailed. 16 bucks and 5 minutes. getting the bezel and switches out were harder then actually installing the switch. very easy fix.

5. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Good to hear. Still, what truck? We like pictures :)

6. oops its a 98 4 door tahoe LT still havnt had a chance to take pictures but will soon. new to me after i demolished my burban on an icy bridge in nov.