Help!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by chevygirl0602, May 16, 2011.

1. chevygirl0602

chevygirl0602 New Member

So my one year anniversary with my boyfriend is coming up, and I need help figuring out what to get him!! Its on June 2nd, but were celebrating the weekend before. He loves the outdoors, and of course his truck. But mostly I want it to be something special. Got any ideas for me? He's the kind of guy that will just go buy something if he wants it, so its really har to shop for him! haha. Ill take any suggestions though

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Rachet Wrenches!

3. chevygirl0602

chevygirl0602 New Member

thanks for the idea! Some type of tools might be a good idea

4. murdog94

Sorry that was kinda the joke along with it.. but tools yes, and i dont know what type of outdoors you all do out there in cali. but fishing gear or ridding gear etc.

5. chevygirl0602

chevygirl0602 New Member

well he's from texas, so he hunts alot at home. but here we go camping mostly.

What's the joke?? i obviously didnt get it. haha

6. murdog94

Well depending on what the gear is camping stuff is always great.
    And the joke was rachet wrenches are kinda small and really unless he has mentioned wanting them not something most people add to their tool boxes that quickly...

7. chevygirl0602

chevygirl0602 New Member

oh. ok. haha. i wouldnt know that. Only thing i do to my truck is wash it and drive it. :)

8. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

How about a rack for his truck to carry kayaks or a bike rack? If he doesn't want one, I'll take it. :) Just kidding. Congrats on the anniversary.

9. Crispyt

Crispyt Rockstar 100 Posts

Congrats on your anniversary! He might like some performance things for his truck. Although I don't know what he has already on the mor expensive end a cold air intake would be really nice. Not only would it add more power but it would also give better fuel economy. They can range from $175 to $350 depending on the type and vehicle. Seat covers are nice too if they match the vehicle and style, and they arn't very expencive. You could also get him some lights like fog lights or LEDs to make it stand out. Just some ideas good luck!

10. chevygirl0602

chevygirl0602 New Member

he's already got an intake and all kinds of other stuff. He likes to splurge on his truck. I was thinking some cool/new floor mats would be good(his are pretty dirty from getting in his truck after work). Especially not the carpet kind, cus they wont get stained. But thats not like something special, ya know? I like those personal little things. Like for his birthday i got him a stainless steel pocket knife and had it engraved.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

He's been wanting HIDs really bad too, but i dont think i could get that. He's to particular about his truck mods.