1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Henry ~ Surgery

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by jnbama, Mar 26, 2012.

1. jnbama

jnbama Member

426108_10150740058759252_642889251_11327948_1057695811_n.jpg My Great Nephew Heny will have cranial surgery in Iowa City March 27th two days ICU with three days general care. I havn't even had a chance to meet the little guy yet. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, My sister ( Grandma ) is up there with other family members that live close by and will keep me posted.
  2. Blazer454

Blazer454 New Member

Im sure its hard since you havent got to meet him yet. Im prayin for him.
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My thoughts and prayers are with him. I know its very hard to deal with these things when families live soo far apart. My entire family is spread across the US and it sure makes it hard on the family life. I always charish every moment I get to see any of them. Keep your thoughts positive and good thigs will happen!!
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Henry will be in my thoughts and prayers. I have a nephew who just went in to have colon surgery again . He is 8 and a real trooper. His parents are strong and very patient and that comes from God in building families. God does work in mysterious ways.
    Keep the faith and in this technological world. Connecting is much more detailed and easier.
    Best wishes to you and your family.:great:
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

Payers are sent, and will be thinking of the little guy, keep us in tune ....... peace and strength to you and your family
  6. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

You and all the family are in my thoughts and prayers!
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

ditto, such a cute guy with clearly a warm and caring family, best wishes and prayers in this surgery and recovery.
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I echo the sentiments of everyone above....and definitely keep us posted.
  9. jnbama

jnbama Member

Thanks everyone Henry is doing fine and recovering in ICU 530104_10150761571324252_642889251_11409395_686570666_n.jpg
  10. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

THats GOOD news.............:sign0199: