1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Henry ~ Surgery

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by JnBama, Mar 26, 2012.

1. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 2 Years 500 Posts

his soft spot fused to soon , surgery was to reconstruct forehead so brain will have enough room to grow, good chance skull would have formed oblong

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Henry is off wires and tubes and will be fitted for a helmet, Docs say a chance to go home a day early. Will wait and see if my neice, Henry and dad will be able to come down in may, if not maybe I can take a couple of days off with a weekend and drive to DesMoines, IA 675 mi. I'm an old truck driver could do it in one day with Slim Jims , MT. Dew and Twinkies
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Good to hear the youngster is doing well. Will keep prayers going and see if God answers the way I would like. So far so good. Keep us updated on the success coming Henry's way.
  3. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 2 Years 500 Posts

557244_10150772295154252_642889251_11449113_1292435431_n.jpg Henry , Mom and Dad are home for much needed rest , they had rowdy roomates with cell phones and loud tv. He has to wear a foam hemet for awhile , is already wanting jump when you hold him and enjoying his toys. thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. His shirt says " DON'T MESS WITH ME CAUSE MY AUNT KICKS BUTT! " from his aunt Emily and she will!
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

Sweet glad Henry is home safe with you... tell him to hang on to that fancy lid he sporting and he can use it when he comes off roading with us.....