1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Here I go again...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Cableguy, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm looking at this 95 Siverado 4x4 Z71 (short box) This thing is immaculate!
    I think its got good bones for my project...
    http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=77964&adid=6412840

As far as I know it has 350 5.7 Vortec/ 700R4 which would be right for the year.
    Other than price (I'm workin' on that part) Let me know good and bad stuff that you know of that I should be looking for.

Thanks guys
  2. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

nice looking rig!!
  3. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

my uncle had one for a long time i think it was actually a 91 but he ended up getting rid of it because of rear end problems. But that thing will drive through anything with the limited slip!

WOAH didnt see the price tag on that one. Thats kinda steep in my opinion.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
  4. doubt_me_now

doubt_me_now Member

nice truck but for that price you could get a 454ss model in mint condition but then again i dont know what kind of project you have in mind
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What gets me is that you would have to contact "California Bill" to get more information. It might be worth it to email him and ask him why he calls himself "California Bill"? Did he visit California once to go to Disneyland? :rofl:

If anyone emails him, reference this site and post a reply.:sign0018:
  6. black jack

black jack Rockstar 100 Posts

Nice looking truck but if you do go check it out make sure you check fluids. especially the tranny to see if burnt. with that amount of miles dont need to spend more than you have to. dont know what kind of project you have in mind but less you have to spend the better.
  7. Cableguy

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  8. Cableguy

I really am not sure what I'm doing yet. I'll put something in my Driveway and let it inspire me :great:

"What gets me is that you would have to contact "California Bill" to get more information. It might be worth it to email him and ask him why he calls himself "California Bill"? Did he visit California once to go to Disneyland? :rofl:"

That was kinda wierding me out too.
  9. doubt_me_now

doubt_me_now Member

now thats one nice ss
  10. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

nice SS, with the bright color, ya sure could find it in a parking lot :)