1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Here it is

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by GoFastPadre, Jun 6, 2008.

1. GoFastPadre

GoFastPadre New Member 100 Posts

Well Guys here is the Powerstroke. It is my first diesel and I already love it. I will be keeping my eye out for a Duramax though, then i will have two.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come in reply
  2. GoFastPadre

3. BigRedChevy

BigRedChevy New Member

Nice looking truck. Has it had any power enhancing mods done to it?
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nice looking truck Chris!
    We all gotta learn to crawl before we walk right? LOL.
    I esp. like the two-tone color.
  5. GoFastPadre

Thanks! It does not have any mods yet, but it will have just as soon as my wife cools down because I did'nt tell her about it till I picked her up in it to go sign the papers:lol:
  6. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

we don't take kindly to your type round here.....

Just kidding. Is that an 05? My friend has a powerJOKE with the bullydog PMT chip in it and an ATS transmission. Its a fast truck. But that truck looks awesome congratulations! :great:
  7. GoFastPadre

I must confess she had an idea because I took her to see a 2500 HD and specifically told her I wanted a new truck. :lol:We have been married for 23 years and she knew what i had on my mind an she knew full well what was going to happen. i just neglected to tell her I had made the deal B4 I signed the papers:gasp: Oh and it is an 06
  8. GoFastPadre

Do you use Bio Diesel? That was really my motivation to get one. I understand it is a simple conversion, sometimes with no mods needed. :neutral:
  9. sheep

sheep New Member 100 Posts

whenever i pull a powerstroke in a bay at work it feels like i could push it in faster....lol jk very nice lookin truck, i would love a diesel myself but gas is already over my price range for my gasoline truck lol
  10. 383man

383man New Member 100 Posts

nice truck, but I defenitately recommend the Duramax, My brother has an '06 and I like driving that way more than my gas, even though mines newer, something about that diesel, love that whistle lol.