Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Here she is, lifted wheels tires grill guard.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by PaPipeliner, May 9, 2012.

1. PaPipeliner

PaPipeliner New Member

Think I'm driving someone elses truck, :party:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ChevyFan likes this.
  2. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Nice truck pipeliner!! Looks like your ready to go do some pa mountain climbing. Did you lose much power putting the bigger sneakers on it??
  3. PaPipeliner

PaPipeliner New Member

Yes, I can definitley feel a power loss going up the mountains. Well, doesnt get up them as easy anyway. One thing I'm not liking is the little bit of rear sway I'm feeling from the lift. Definitley gotta do something about that. Other then that I love it, tons of compliments already on it.
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Wow, truck looks great!!! What's next?

Nice brush guard as well :glasses:
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Looks nice. The only suggestion I would make is a little red stripe on the rims. Something to break up al the black.
  6. PaPipeliner

PaPipeliner New Member

Took the cap off, looks great :)

untitled3.jpg
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks awesome man. I like the wheels and thires you put on as well. Any plans to change out the gears and maybe recoup some of that lost power?
  8. PaPipeliner

PaPipeliner New Member

alox, theres a chrome strip in the rim. Keeping her black n chrome. Mostly black tho :)

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Jeremy, plan on getting it tuned and hoping that will fix my speedo and gain more power and especially hopefully add some mpg back. I heard the tune will fix the shift points too but I dont know anything about this tuning stuff. I heard bullydog is the one to buy?
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The tune will definitely help with the speedo and shift points. It will probably help it feel more responsive as well. I know of the bullydog programmer, but that's about it. I know several members on here are extremely happy with their custom tunes through blackbear or Diablo, both of which are site vendors. The best advice I could give there would be to look at all of them and try and make the best decision.

I'm assuming you're running 35s with that lift. Is that correct? If so, ideally you'd want 4.10 or 4.56 gears so your tranny isn't working so hard to push the added weight and bigger bulk. It should also help you get back a bit of fuel economy and lower end power.
  10. PaPipeliner

PaPipeliner New Member

Tires are 33's