1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Here she is...New Silvy

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by nickgiacalone, Mar 27, 2013.

1. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone New Member

Well, I picked up the new ride today. And I must say, it's awesome. Every Chevy truck I buy just keeps getting better and better.

The truck is
    2013 Silverado 1500 LT
    Ext. Cab, Standard Box
    4x4, Z71

It's kind of a crappy day out so I only snapped two quick shots, I'll hopefully get a couple more this weekend after I get the windows tinted and get it cleaned up better then the dealer's quick "wash".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was really debating on the Chrome Package vs. Z71 Appearance Package and I'm extremely happy I went for the Z71 package. I love that painted front end.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Congrats on the new ride...:great: Look'in Sharp...
  3. JimmyA

JimmyA Member

Nice! A lot of possibility for Looks....
  4. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone New Member

Thanks guys!
  5. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts

Sharp looking truck.

You can always add the chrome door handles and mirror caps. Also you can get a chrome tailgate handle overlay on ebay for like $25.

I added the EGR rail caps and TonnoPro solid tonneau cover.

You going to get some assist steps?

I like that red color, hopefully the cops won't notice it too much. Give us some interior pics please!!!!
  6. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone New Member

I will get some interior pics up in the next day or two. It actually has bed rail protectors and bed liner from the dealer. When it comes to adding chrome accents, I really like everything being red. I do not like tonneau covers as I quite frequently have tall things in my truck. I am picking up a black low profile toolbox this weekend. Personally, I have never been a fan of assist steps. I went from a 2500hd with no assist steps to this, so stepping into this truck with no steps is no big deal at all. I will also get some close-shots of the console safe I installed and the custom pinstripe this weekend when it's hopefully not so gloomy out.
  7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Very nice looking truck, endless possibilities!!! You should have kept your old bullbat and put it on this truck, all you had to do was flip the brackets upside down and it would've worked. I took my bullbar off my 2500hd, flipped the brackets and mounted it on my 1500.

Anyways enjoy your new truck!!
  8. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone New Member

I do have the bull bar still. But, I decided to sell it tho, I'm not a fan of a chrome bar on a painted front end.
  9. Looks awesome :great: When it comes to color I love either that red or white. I say billet front bowtie, install leveling kit/bigger tires, remove air dam, tint and it will be perfect :glasses:
  10. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone New Member

The truck came with the wheel and tire warranty so I'm going to keep them for a while. Tint and air dam removal are coming this weekend. As for a leveling kit, that is a possibility. Never thought about a billet bowtie, that'd look awesome. I also want to find a tailgate handle that is painted so it'll match the rest of the painted handles on the truck.