1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey all

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by McMahan, Dec 18, 2011.

1. McMahan

McMahan Rockstar 100 Posts

I have been gone in the field for the past couple weeks and managed to almost get shot twice by a private. So I am back and have replied to PM's sent to me. Hope all has gone well since my last visit.

Justin
  2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

It sounds like some "EXTRA" training is in order!!! Those privates would be the most in shape SOB's in the world in the old days.
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

boot to helmet is what i immediatly thought off then some mountain climbers, followed by some flutter kicks then some pushups then maybe some front back goes and then some low crawling, then some 3-5 sec rushes, and i think to finish off round 1 id say monkey F*&^er's just cause they are funny to watch....i cant believe that i may have ever been that dumb...then again i dont think i was how the heck do you almost shoot some one else by accident.....kinda glad im not in any more. glad you made it back safe tho!
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I would return fire!
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I am with you on this one . Then maybe they would pay atten tion in class.
  6. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

From what I have heard, the use of the butt of a rifle to the mouth is no longer permitted in the US Armed Forces. A little field dental work would probably save lives and reduce the number of instructors who find it necessary to change their undergarments in the middle of the day. On the downside, there would be less prayer on the shooting range.....

Thanks for your service and I am glad they missed. I don't suppose you can take the next bunch to the Capitol building can you?
  7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Now Caddi that is definitely your best suggestion yet