Hey everybody!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 87R10, Mar 27, 2011.

1. 87R10

87R10 New Member

Well to start off, my name is Nathan. Going to be purchasing an 87 R10 this week at somepoint. It is a 2wd (flame me haha!). As of right now, currently unemployed, but in the Army Reserve and still cant find a job. Living in Central PA.

plans for the truck would be a 4in suspesion lift, some engine work, tranny work, possible 4wd swap, and some 32" tires...

and don't worry, i'm not new to the forum scene, i know how to search :great:

My other vehicle is a 2007 saturn ion sedan, a little work done :sarcastic: including nitrous...
  2. IPFK83

IPFK83 New Member

Welcome to the club Nathan.
  3. 87R10

87R10 New Member

Thanks!:cool:
  4. Welcome to the club, Nathan.
  5. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

welcome 2 the club
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Welcome and THANK YOU for your service!
  7. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

Welcome aboard!
  8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member

Welcome to the site!
  9. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member

Welcome, Nathan. I think you'll find GMTC to be unlike any other forum you may have been a part of in the past. You would be very hard pressed to find any flaming going on here. Many of us have 2wd trucks and love them just as much as the next guy. And definitely don't be afraid to ask a question. Search is a great tool but you won't be chastised here for asking something. We understand that most of the time, people have a unique set of circumstances that make it difficult to get the necessary information from previous posts.

Anyway, welcome again. Good luck finding a job, thanks for your service, and enjoy the forum!
  10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

welcome to the club and i think vinnie said it best!!!!