1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hey Everyone, √ out my 07 Silverado.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by whoisMDU, May 13, 2012.

1. whoisMDU

whoisMDU New Member

Hey.... My name is Mike. I drive an 07 Silverado 4.8
    I mostly haul wood pallets (48x40) with a 16' trailer. I aslo run a graphic design company.

I would like some info on how to improve performance, more horse power, ect...

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:Check out the technical sections of the forums for information pertaining to performance improvements. Remember, the search tool is your friend. :)

3. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

It all depends on wat u expect to get. You can go from programmers, to tearing apart the engine and beefing it up. The simple way is to get new plugs and wires...headers, with a free flowing wxhaust...and a programmer.

4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! Your in the right spot this place is filled with ideas.

5. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

From the looks of it in your avatar pic, it seems you also haul some pallets in the back of your truck. I recently got some ideas for building something that requires pallet wood so next time I see the place across from my work put some out I'll be hauling pallets too.

Welcome to the site and be sure to check out the white truck thread! They may have a group too, not sure since I'm a member of the opposite side of the color spectrum :glasses:

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! Pull up a tailgate and sit a spell

Are White and Black actually colors?

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:sign0016:
    Welcome to the club, on the more horsepower thing I find pushing the gas down further works well.:lol: Read what [MENTION=53586]SWAT13[/MENTION] said above and [MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] I think your right black and white are not colors but lack of color. :glasses:

8. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

WELCOME TO THE GMTC Family!! :) Awesome club to join, we got lots of great members with tons of ideas and advice. You can do what I did, LIFT, Suspension, get some bright HID KIT/lights and a loud-a** horn...and then Show off your truck!! LOL Depends on what your style of modding is. Do you want performance, sound, lights, or looks... ???Hope you will join us for our first ever GMTC Regional Summer Truck Meets- Look for the thread in the Coffee Shop! Once again, Welcome to the club, I hope that you enjoy the site..

9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:Welcome to the club and enjoy the site......

10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site Mike. Looks like you have a nice truck there. Check out the performance and fuel section to get you started. If you have additional questions that aren't answered there, start your own thread and we'll answer as quickly as we find them. Good to have you.