1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

hey everyone . new here.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by randomsandwhich, Oct 11, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich New Member 100 Posts

Hey everyone,

figured i would introduce myself, been pulling information here when I had questions. Great forum and probably will stick around. Good group of knowlegable people around here. Anyways, live in Gulfport, MS orginally from Battle Creek, MI. I drive a 2008 Silverado z71 4x4, bought it brand new. Currently have a 2.5" leveling kit, 5.3l with cold air intake, tbs, magnaflow exhaust. edge evolution cs programmer, jvc in dash dvd/navigation with backup camera as well as two 10" rockford fosgate p3 shallow mounts and a few more minor mods (window tint, bed liner, toolbox etc.). Wheels and tires are in the works, been a disaster with the first set of wheels, searching for ones that will fit this time. As soon as that is done will post some pics of the rig. Anyways, thats about it. Good to meet everyone, see you all around.

Jon
  2. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! There's a lot of information and very knowledgeable folk here. So jump in and start learning!
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:sign0016:To the Site Jon....:glasses:
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome!!! Looking forward to seeing some pics...post em' soon!
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!
  6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  7. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome aboard!
  8. Sam_A

Sam_A New Member 100 Posts

Hey Jon. Welcome to the site. I'm just up the road from you in Hattiesburg.
  9. snowd

snowd New Member

Welcome from MD!!!
  10. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 New Member 100 Posts

Good to have ya , looks like you've been busy on the truck , I bet looks good