Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Cow_tipper 01, Jun 14, 2012.

1. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

2. Cow_tipper 01

Cow_tipper 01 New Member

i didnt say "your" cobra exactly. im not trying to start things off on the wrong foot here, no need to get defensive over something I said.

Anyways thanks guys for the warm welcome. I definitely like the look of the 18's on this body style, I will have to keep my eye peeled for a set of them instead of buying new tires for my stock wheels.

3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm not defensive sorry if I came off that way. I'm a Chevy guy so I'd really love to see a monte Carlo like that

4. robin623

robin623 New Member

very nice truck :sign0016:

5. missingremote

missingremote New Member

Hello + I live in Milwaukee, near Capital Court.My name is Arne. I just moved back hear a month ago (May) 2012.
    /i prefer an orignal headlight / I own a Suburban and nothing else. I Might but one of those italian Fiat 500 to get around town. Out of work; Afterwards I'll need a spot to store my truck cause I got a narrow cement driveway.

6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site......:glasses:........Regarding the Swapping your Taillights, your Taillights have 3 bulbs Total, and on the 03" and up Taillights, they have 1 extra bulb, 4 Total, there are 2 ways you can go about getting that extra bulb to work, one is doing a hard wire for that (4th) Extra Bulb, the other is picking-up a set of 03" and up Taillight Wiring Harness's, and swapping yours for them.......other than this wiring issue, the 03" Taillights should fit, as you said....Perfectly.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  7. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

Welcome aboard!

8. Cow_tipper 01

Cow_tipper 01 New Member

thanks for the info heartbeat, i think im just gonna stick with the 99-02 tails as im horrible with wiring. also, im going to assume that the 07+ z71 18's fit with no modification needed? If so, i just found a set for $500 that i am going to pick up. :)

9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: WELCOME to the club and enjoy the site.........