1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by fatty, Jun 14, 2012.

1. fatty

fatty New Member

hello, my names Jeff I'm 26 from Northern, MN I am a Millwright at USS. I have a 2008 Silverado ruby metallic with everything color matched black rims, black billet paramount grill, surround color matched. I will try to get pics up soon.
  2. fatty

fatty New Member

just adding some pics have to set up a higher resolution photo place though.

Attached Files:

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!! Nice looking truck!
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome.......................
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!! That is a grill I don't think I have seen before. But I like it. Nice truck.
  6. fatty

fatty New Member

thanks everyone, the grill is from paramount. I still have yet to see another one. especially one color matched the surround only comes in chrome. I can't decide what to do next
  7. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC Jeff! We're definitely glad to have another member aboard! Usually there are lots of folks willing to give input and advice as well as past experiences as far as modifications go.. so just find the appropriate thread and start laying ideas out there!!

Good lookin truck for sure!
    :sign0021:
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, nice looking truck! :great:
  9. fatty

fatty New Member

thanks guys, I was very active in a forum when I had my grand prix a few years ago, had lots done to that, little tougher modding my truck out now with a house truck and car payment. all about the overtime I hate working haha. My rear bumper matches the truck also, but I won't share those pictures until I fix it, I did it very quick last year and its starting to chip off on the bottom from the winter, car had a blown motor so I was driving the truck and put way too many miles on it(girlfriend goes to school a hour away) in my opinion:grrrrrr:
  10. kayzen

kayzen New Member

Welcome to the Club! nice ride!!!