1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey from Chicago!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by shooter5635, May 24, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. shooter5635

shooter5635 New Member

Hey all!!

I'm a sophomore in college. I attend Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, but spend my summers at home in Chicago.

I don't have a truck yet, but I'm in the process of selling my jeep. She's been my pride and joy, but she's a lemon and i need a reliable vehicle to get me to and from school, all while allowing me to continue to hunt, fish, ride, ect. At only 102k the rear end is whining and the flexplate is cracked just to name a few issues. I've always loved the 95-98 silverados, and hopefully in the near future I'll be the proud owner of one!

Some pics of the Jeep

[​IMG]
  2. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club bud.. this is definitely a good place to be when lookin for info/help on that series trucks. LOTS of experience and knowledge here that can be useful to ya. I've been a fan of that body style trucks myself for a while. I was planning on buying a z71 for when i get ready to put my new motor into Truck Norris, but found a really good deal on somethin bigger! :) lookin forward to seeing your decision on truck.
    :sign0021:
  3. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you here with us. :glasses:
  4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the club, im glad i got rid of my Cherokee for a Silverado, i wish you luck on your search for one
  5. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:
  7. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site.......
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  9. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  10. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey New Member