Hey, From Georgia

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by dclong9009, Sep 12, 2012.

1. dclong9009

dclong9009 New Member

Hey guys,

I am the proud new owner of a beautiful 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 SLT. I love this truck. I have always been in offraod rigs that I had made into Daily's and that SUCKED!! So I am very proud of my new accomplishment with my new GMC.

Im 21, and I work as a motorcycle technician, during the day. I also work with Oreilly Auto Parts, (for the discount on parts lol). And I am the owner of a small Fishing Store that specializes in High Quality Gear and Tackle.

I Fish 6 days a week from 9pm to 12am usually in my 1986 Gambler 183GT mated with a 200hp Johnson Looper.

Well thats my introduction, here a pic of my truck:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! That's a good looking ride. :great:

3. dclong9009

dclong9009 New Member

:sign0020: Thanks, I am looking forward to getting some great ideas from you guys and your trucks

4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the Club! That is a great looking truck, I love that red too. But I hope you enjoy the site :glasses:

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:

6. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

[TABLE="width: 404"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: xl66, width: 404"]Welcome to the forum! Check out the top 10 mods for your truck below.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G MT C ! Nice lookin' truck!

8. Rekrek

Rekrek New Member

Im a noob too, to this site, and for some reason, I think GMC has the best / makes the best front ends! Nice ride!

9. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!

10. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: to the club and enjot the site.