hey guys

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by chevykevin12, May 9, 2012.

1. chevykevin12

chevykevin12 New Member

Hey guys and gals my name is kevin and im from kindersly saskatchewan!!
    i currently drive a 1994- 2500 chev. pickup the thing has some balls.

I live on a farm just outside town and enjoy going mudding in the feilds. just decided to find a good forum for chev. and GMC trucks and i came across this one.
  2. chevykevin12

chevykevin12 New Member

wassup

hey guys found this site from a budy " Dirty Dog" and thought it could help me with a few things on my truck!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Welcome... Tell us about yourself and where you are from and Drive?
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great: What do you drive? Got some pics?
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, Kevin! :great:
  6. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 New Member

Welcome, hope you are able to find something to benefit your trucking expierience.

We are not responsible for anything that Dirty Dog may have told you, lol...
  7. the phantom

the phantom New Member

Hey Kevin welcome to the club!! Great place to get some good information when ya need it. Take a look around and check out everything the sight has to offer.
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Welcome to the Club!!!

*********Thread Merged**********
  9. AMac

AMac New Member

Nice choice in choosing GMTC, welcome to the site!!
  10. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

:sign0016: Welcome to the Club and enjoy the site........

Hey young Man:)... hows things up north,,,, say hi to your Dad,,,, and tell him no lurking,,,( he drives a big old dodge.....):lol:
  11. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member

Welcome to the club!!
  12. donyms

donyms New Member

Welcome to the club Kevin, well, you found the best forum for GM truck enthusiast I know of. I's good to have you with us. :glasses:
  13. Curky

Curky New Member

Welcome to the club, enjoy the site. There are plenty of people here to help you with anything you need. Would like to see some pictures of your truck.
  14. Mogto

Mogto New Member

FNG here, just wanted to say hi. Hopefully I'll be able to help some of you guys with my background as well as you guys educating me on all things truck.
  15. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

Welcome to the G M T C !
  16. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member

Welcome to the club! You've come to the right spot. And tell your dad trade in his truck, buy a Chevy or GMC, and come join us to. We won't hold it against him.:lol:
  17. Psyc0

Psyc0 New Member

Welcome, new member!