Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

hey guys

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by chevykevin12, May 9, 2012.

1. chevykevin12

chevykevin12 New Member

Hey guys and gals my name is kevin and im from kindersly saskatchewan!!
    i currently drive a 1994- 2500 chev. pickup the thing has some balls.

I live on a farm just outside town and enjoy going mudding in the feilds. just decided to find a good forum for chev. and GMC trucks and i came across this one.

2. chevykevin12

chevykevin12 New Member

wassup

hey guys found this site from a budy " Dirty Dog" and thought it could help me with a few things on my truck!

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome... Tell us about yourself and where you are from and Drive?

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great: What do you drive? Got some pics?

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, Kevin! :great:

6. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome, hope you are able to find something to benefit your trucking expierience.

We are not responsible for anything that Dirty Dog may have told you, lol...

7. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Hey Kevin welcome to the club!! Great place to get some good information when ya need it. Take a look around and check out everything the sight has to offer.

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

*********Thread Merged**********

9. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Nice choice in choosing GMTC, welcome to the site!!

10. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the Club and enjoy the site........

Hey young Man:)... hows things up north,,,, say hi to your Dad,,,, and tell him no lurking,,,( he drives a big old dodge.....):lol: