1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey Steve..... Where's my Shirt???????

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jun 21, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I know your Busy just Bust'in on ya.... But to let you know no Shirt or sticker yet... :( It's show time... Gotta show the GM Colors!!!
  2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I wouldn't have called him out in public BUT...I don't have an arguement. Waiting on mine too.
  3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm sure it's not Steve fault we haven't received our shirts. As I recall he only provided a list to the GM rep., who was suppose to send the shirts to us. But perhaps he could check on the status of those shirts for us.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I know he's trying to find out why I've not received the ShotLock I won. Give him some time...
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I will check on the t-shirts. The people at GM Communications have just moved around, I think one of them is operating out of the GM Arlington Plant now. However, they did respond and said they would take care of the t-shirts. I sent over a list of the names/addresses/requested sizes and they probably got around to it one or two weeks ago.

I'm working on everything else. Prize Winners - If a vendor has NOT contacted you, then please let me know. If the prize you get is not up to the level of quality that you thought it would be, then please let me know as well.
  6. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

OH NO, I don’t remember giving a size and everyone assume I am a med, but I am a LG. I get what I get. Can’t complain about free, regardless it would be my fault. Time will only tell. Lol
  7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

No worries Steve. Time is the one thing on my side until September 18th, thats when I ship out
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

No sweat Steve... I still have a Ton of shirts here..
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Has anyone gotten a shirt from GM/Chevrolet yet? I might have to see where they are at with this.
  10. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

nope, not yet